Thanks for any feedback:
I still have not coded the queries. If you look at my site and take the time to give me feedback. I will do the same in return and or help answer any questions you might have.
Hi Trav, There's a point
There's a point (935px wide) where the menu is too large may just need another media query.
I appreciate your time. I have not gotten to programming the queries yet.
I really appreciate the feedback!!!!
Website looks great but to be
Website looks great but to be honest I would change some in the design.
Here are my suggestions:
- First of all, huge sites like these mostly have the banner linked to your homepage, this is great as it is scrolling with me. So delete the "home" menu button, and make you big banner an image url to your homepage.
- I would delete the big red cloud above the chat function, keep it clean.
- I would center the images in your block called "Digital post".
- same for "Graphic design".
- I would change the line-height in css, because in my opinion there is to much white space between the lines.
Hope this helps a bit.